How to make chocolate chip cookies.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teasoon fine salt
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.